Club Documents and Property
Important Club Documents
Policies, Guidelines and information about Club trips
Below are some documents that you will need as a Trip leader or a member of Mitsubishi 4WD Club Qld.
(Please give them a moment to load as a preview).
Club Constitution and ByLaws
The following items can be accessed by contacting the Property Officer and filling in the form below:
- 2 x Uniden handheld CB radios
- 1 x GME EPIRB
- 1 x Defribulator
- 1 x Megaphone
- 1 x PA System
- 2 x Satellite phones (Please note that one phone is currently out of order. We are looking into various options)
- 2 x Club Flags
- 1 x Club Banner
- 1 x Engraver
- 2 x 52 Litre Esky
- 2 x Gazebos
- 3 x Tarps, poles, pegs and ropes
- 2 x 3 Burner gas BBQ's
- 5 x folding tables
The following items are kept by the DAP officer:
- Tifor Hand Winch (DAP)
- Snatch Block/winch extension straps (DAP)
- Snatch straps (DAP)
- Tree Trunk protector (DAP)
- Recovery Bag (DAP)
- It is a requirement that club members complete the driver awareness program BEFORE using any of the equipment kept by the DAP officer (listed above) to ensure it is used safely and competently.
- Trip leaders are only to be allocated the Handheld CB Radios for communication between themselves and club members during club trips. All members should provide there own vehicle mounted or hand held CD radio for club trips.
- Club equipment is the responsibility of the Club member who last used it and damages sustained or parts missing during use must be reported to the property officer.
- Phone calls made using the satellite phones need to be reimbursed to the owner of the phone (club or personal).
Use of EPIRB
The EPIRB (or Position Location Beacon) must be registered with the AMSA website. It is the responsibility of the user to supply all the required information via the form located in the below, to the property officer who will then modify the details on the AMSA web site. Please email the property officer this form at least one week before the event.