Club Magazine - "Diamond Torque"
A club magazine is published monthly with information on activities which have been completed , as well as activities which are coming up.
The current magazine for the Mitsubishi 4WD Club is available here.
Members and Associates also receive an email with up to date details about the club each month.
Past magazines are available to members only through the club forum.
Club meetings are held at the Yeronga Services Club on the third Tuesday of every month.
Yeronga Services club is located at 391 Fairfield Road, Fairfield.
Whilst the meetings start at 7:30pm, everyone is welcome to arrive early and have a meal before the meeting starts. The Trip Diary calendar which shows when these events are held can be seen here.
The current club committee is made up of the following members.
- President - Richard Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Mike Van der Velden - email@example.com
- Secretary - Tina Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Graham Thatcher - email@example.com
- Trip Co-ordinatior - Rodney Caldicot - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magazine Editor - John & Adele Machin - email@example.com
- 4WD QLD Delegate - Chris Ossowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership - Lynda Battig - email@example.com
- Property Officer - Jim Basedow - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster - Robert Richmond - email@example.com
- Forum Administrator - Eric Newmann - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driver Awareness Officer - Brian McKenzie - email@example.com
- Awards Co-ordinator - Rob Ellis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Officer - Jan Corbett & Ann Thatcher - email@example.com
The following position is currently seeking a member to fulfil it:
- Technical Officer - AVAILABLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook and YouTube
The club has a very active Facebook page which is available to the public. Members also have access to a private facebook page called Members Torque.
The Youtube page is new to the club and is still requires more video submissions. If you are into video and can submit some outing videos, send them to the webmaster for upload.