About the trips we run.
Some reasons why you should lead a trip
- You can tell people where to go (geographically of course)
- No dust up your nose or in your air cleaner
- You'll have a clean(ish) vehicle when you get home
- You can move off in the morning when you feel like it
- You spot wildlife before anyone else gets a glimpse
- Everyone else gets to pick up your stuff that falls off
- You get to see lots of other spots as you tell everyone "Stay here while I check this out"
- On remote tracks, you get the feeling of exploring, while everyone else follows
- You're first into camp and you get the best campsite
- You never have to write a trip report!
Interesting names of past trips we have run
Trip types we run
Some Trip Locations
Past trip reports
- Trip reports for 2017 (88.6Mb)
- Trip reports for 2016